Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Day To Hunting Idea of Writing

Source Image
Please Press Ctrl + A to read this post.

One day I do not have one any good ideas in writing. That day I just glared at the computer without writing a single word. I'm just fiddling with the computer. The hope for ideas but never met.

The next day I decided to look for ideas to write as much. I also started my search. I wandered around my house. After that I go to the place where cool and stress the yagn. Then into a crowded place like a mole, the streets, to the campus. Do not forget I also took into the township
.

The results are in accordance with the expectations of hundreds of story ideas I get. So in one day that I get 132 new story ideas for my writing.

I suggest that you also practice

HOW TO WORK

--- Provide notebooks and pens.
--- Go adventuring wherever you want.
--- Do not forget to look for writing ideas.
--- When there is an idea, a direct write. Simply passing a theme or story.
--- Look for someone, then invite discussion, note if there is an unthinkable idea.

HIKMAH

Go to a beautiful place, to the crowd, in the slums, in a quiet place, where the hard-working, where the idler, and all these kinds of places you know. Consider them and what use within surrounds. think that there


[S. Tariq al-Fatih]. 4 Ramadan 1430 H, August 25, 2009 AD
No: 0000109

source: This it's

No comments:

Post a Comment